SRB Skin Care Inc
Organic Firming Body Lotion by SRH
ONLY 130 LEFT
Fulfilled by our friends at SRH
Our organic skin firming lotion helps tighten skin with antioxidants and hydrating organic ingredients that help slow the skin aging process. We've combined skin loving ingredients that will give you healthy glowing skin in no time.
*Aloe Vera – Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections.
- Contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness & keep the skin hydrated.
- Is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, acne, such as psoriasis, acne & eczema.
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated & it also improves the skin’s elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles giving you fresh, vibrant, younger looking skin.
- Lightens the skin & helps to alleviate sun tanning & hyper pigmentation.
*Safflower Oil – A terrific moisturizer enabling the skin to gain a healthy glow.
- It helps maintain skin elasticity by enabling the skin to retain moisture & removing dry skin.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles by smoothing & hydrating the skin.
- It is rich in linoleic acid, which is an important carrier of vitamins A, D, K, & especially vitamin E.
- Has powerful dirt & oil removing abilities. It reduces the risk of "clogged" pores that can lead to blackheads & acne outbreaks.
- Have soothing & antioxidant properties that help to treat damage & inflammation.
*Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging & repairs rough, damaged skin. It is an excellent moisturizer & has extraordinary anti-aging & brightening abilities.
- Protects us from the sun, due to its rich content of vitamins E & F.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles & blemishes.
- Helps to restore elasticity & moisture to the skin
- Absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft & silky, not greasy
- Prevents premature wrinkles by boosting overall collagen production
- Provides important skin lightening vitamins such as Vitamin E, A & D
- Helps eliminate acne scars & other scars associated with eczema & psoriasis
*Rosehip Seed Oil is naturally rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins and is loved for its ability to hydrate dry, itchy skin while reducing acne scars and fine lines. Rosehip seed oil is a wonderful moisturizer that does not cause break outs.
- The Vitamin A and Vitamin C contents in the Rosehip seed oil stimulate the production of collagen. The little amount of Vitamin A’s molecular properties enables the oil to penetrate deeply into the skin layer, and is also wonderful in improving the level of skin moisture.
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals that cause sun damage. Vitamin a, combined with essential fatty acids help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Rosehip seed oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce stretch marks, acne marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema.
- It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps your face, lips, and body hydrated and supple.
- Rosehip seed oil is rich in omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids giving your skin a youthful appearance by accelerating the skin's cellular activity and slow down your aging process.
- Rosehip seed oil contains lots of complexion-brightening vitamin c, vitamin a via carotenoids, and may even have some protective properties against uv light.
- Rosehip seed oil is the perfect way to hydrate your eczema or psoriasis naturally.
- Rosehip seed Oil in its natural form is the perfect face and body moisturizer. The oil completely moisturizes and improves any dry skin condition, and it’s also effective as an eye cream and makeup removal.
*Cocoa Butter can replenish skin’s moisture and create a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss and tends to be absorbed well without leaving skin greasy. Using Cocoa Butter can help skin maintain its elasticity and tone.
- Contains high levels of vitamin K, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids which deeply hydrate the skin, helping skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Helps reduce stretch marks and may diminish and heal scars. It
- Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants, which help repair damage to the skin caused by free radicals. Free radicals can induce skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin. Protecting your skin from damage is a must if you want to keep your skin looking healthy and young.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of cocoa butter protect your skin against the signs of aging.
- Cocoa butter contains a high content of vitamin E and deep-penetrating moisturizers provide skin with building blocks for renewal, so it does support better nourished, more hydrated skin overall with regular use.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
WATER, ALOE VERA JUICE*, SAFFLOWER OIL*, NATURAL VEGETABLE EMULSIFYING WAX, SHEA BUTTER*, COCOA BUTTER*, ROSE HIP SEED OIL* VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, VEGETABLE STEARIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SILVER DIHYDROGEN CITRATE, ESSENTIAL OILS*.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
people are currently looking at this product