SRB Skin Care Inc
Organic Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Face Serum
ONLY 130 LEFT
Visibly Tightens Pores, Reduces Wrinkles
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No chemical preservatives
- No pesticides
- No chemical fertilizers
- No Fragrances
Our Organic Niacinamide ProVitamin B3 Facial Serum visibly tightens pores, reduces wrinkles & boosts collagen production.
This formula is packed with powerful anti-aging ingredients including powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and botanical extracts that work in synergy to rebuild collagen and give your skin a smooth, youthful, healthy glow.
Our Organic Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum is handmade with natural and organic ingredients such as Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip Seed Oil, Shea Butter & Avocado oil that provide skin's protective barrier and help prevent breakouts, irritation, and aging concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, rosacea, and skin discoloration. This formula will soothe, firm, and replenish the nutrients in your skin.
- Helps reduce sensitivity and redness caused by breakouts and blemishes
- Reduces hyperpigmentation by brightening discoloration, age spots, and sunspots over time
- Diminishes post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation left behind by acne; provides anti-inflammatory effects to prevent or reduce acne and rosacea
- Smooths & minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Strengthens the skin's natural barrier for healthy, defended skin helping to rebuild collagen
- An effective skin-repairing formula that can increase skin hydration, brighten skin tone and improve skin texture, as well as making it less irritable
- May potentially reduce facial sebum (oil) production
Why should you use skincare ingredients that include Niacinamide Vitamin B3?
- Increases skin hydration, revealing smoother, youthful skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Improve skin texture
- Strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- Reduces acne and rosacea lesions
- May reduce sebum production
- Smooths out wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
Our organic facial serum is packed with ingredients that help reduce irritation of rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
NIACINAMIDE IS A MUST FOR ANTI-AGING
In multiple clinical studies, topical application of niacinamide improved fine lines and wrinkles, skin sallowness (yellowing), hyperpigmentation, and red blotchiness, as well as elasticity.
– Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16029679
It has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production, as well as even out skin tone by slowing down the transfer of melanin to your skin’s epidermis.
– Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12100180
Recent studies have suggested that niacinamide may increase the effectiveness of sunscreens in protecting the skin from UV damage.
– Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23349012
Research conducted by Proctor and Gamble showed that after 12 weeks a product with 5% niacinamide was able to improve the appearance of various signs of skin aging, including skin elasticity, pigmentation, lines and wrinkles, and redness.
Another study, on acne, showed an improvement in just over 80% of the participants, after 8 weeks. Use your niacinamide regularly, and know that it might take 2 or 3 months to see a noticeable improvement.
NIACINAMIDE FOR ROSACEA
Niacinamide has been cited in two different studies as being useful in the treatment of rosacea.
Wake Forest University scientists tested 50 people with rosacea. The study found that applying a Niacinamide based moisturizer twice daily for 4 weeks eased symptoms of this condition. Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16209160
- The University of Pittsburgh’s Nicomide Improvement in Clinical Outcomes Study (NICOS) showed promising results. Most subjects reported an improvement halfway through the 8-week study. 79% said their appearance was either moderately or much better and 55% reported a moderate to a substantial reduction in rosacea lesions. Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16871775
- Niacinamide should not be used by people with liver disease, people with active ulcers or a history of ulcers, or anyone with gout.
- If you drink excessive amounts of alcohol, you should not use niacinamide cream as it can react with increased levels of alcohol in your body.
- If you are wanting to use niacinamide cream for the treatment of your acne, start out slow, with small amounts to make sure there are no negative reactions. If you notice redness or peeling, discontinue use.
Benefits Of Other Active Ingredients
Vegan Hyaluronic ACID (HA) - Gives skin volume by holding onto 1,000 x its weight in water & as levels decline with age, skin loses its youthful fullness.
- (HA) is a polysaccharide & a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage & eyes. Providing protection to cell structures.
- Feeding new HA to the skin may help hydrate skin's intercellular reservoir, raising skin's moisture level, & smoothing down age lines.
- Topically, it helps to preserve the characteristics of youthful & healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity & tone.
Organic Rosehip Oil
- Full of vitamins E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Combats free radicals that cause damage, & helps improve skin tone, texture, and pigmentation.
- Deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rosehip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
- Vitamin A is known to fight acne due to its properties such as helping to prevent dead skin cells from clogging pores.
- Is a nourishing skin toner that helps minimize the appearance of pores due to the essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to help revive and nourish dull skin.
- Unlike other oils for mature skin, the rosehip seed oil is astringent and considered a “dry oil,” which means it sinks into the skin quickly. This allows its essential fatty acids to really penetrate and soothe dry skin.
- Rosehip seed oil actually encourages the skin to form its own collagen due to its naturally occurring vitamin A.
Vitamin E (d Alpha)
- An antioxidant that protects & repairs your skin, eases dryness & bolsters skin’s UV defense. (Antioxidants are agents that neutralize the oxidant effect of free radicals, which are molecules that damage collagen & cause skin dryness, fine lines & wrinkles.)
- May decrease skin roughness, length of facial lines, & wrinkle depth.
Try this with my Triple Action Daily Moisturizer and see the difference!
Aloe Vera*, Shea Butter*, Niacinamide (5%), Avocado Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Emulsifying Plant Wax*, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
How To Use
A little goes a long way with this serum. Simply Apply 4-5 drops each morning then add sunscreen. If using in conjunction with our Vitamin C Serum, apply the Vitamin C Serum first and let it soak in for 2 minutes, then apply the Niacinamide Serum. Allow each serum to soak in then add your daily moisturizer.
Try my Triple Action Daily Moisturizer and see the difference!
Proudly handmade in Texas, USA
Fulfilled by our friends at SRB Skin Care Inc
Please allow 7 business days for your order to arrive. We make our products in small batches to ensure the highest quality. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
people are currently looking at this product