SRB Skin Care Inc
Organic Pumpkin Alpha Hydroxy Face Mask by SRH
ONLY 130 LEFT
Fulfilled by our friends at SRH
Try this luxurious organic pumpkin & macadamia alpha hydroxy acid facial mask that gently exfoliates, brightens & tightens skin which encourages skin cell regeneration, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to remove discolorations that leave your skin tone uneven. Your skin will have a super hydrated, youthful feel.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED TO DO?
Our enzymatic face mask has a remarkable power to help rebuild skin tissue. The combination of botanicals, natural herbs and essential oils in my Pumpkin & Macadamia Alpha Hydroxy Mask forms a continuous, elastic and smooth film, firming the skin just as after a face-lift. I added macadamia nut oil to reinforce a natural lifting effect on your face while the Aloe and Hyaluronic acid smooth’s the surface of your skin providing an immediate anti-wrinkle effect leaving your skin feel firmer, more radiant, younger. A perfect addition to your weekly skin care regime.
This enzyme face mask is a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that will:
- Gently exfoliate and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Removes discolorations that leave your skin tone uneven.
- Form a continuous, elastic and smooth film, firming the skin just as after a face-lift.
- Reinforce a natural lifting effect on your face while smoothing the surface of your skin.
*Pumpkin Seed Oil is jam packed with vitamins & minerals including Vitamin A, B, C, E & Beta-carotene
- Pumpkin is great to use on all skin types but is especially wonderful for those of us with dry skin.
- It’s rich in Vitamin A which helps soothe and soften any dry or rough patches from either your environment or over exposure to the sun.
- Vitamin C helps prevent your skin from free radicals that cause wrinkles, premature signs of aging.
- Vitamin C also promotes collagen production which is a big part of keeping and maintaining your skins natural elasticity.
- Pumpkin is rich in the B vitamins as well. Niacin (a B Vitamin) helps improve circulation and is known to treat acne.
ORGANIC PUMPKIN SEED OIL is rich in essential fatty acids that regulate proper skin oil production, which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin and dry skin. Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil heals, soothes and moisturizes, making it an excellent choice for your skin care regimen.
*Macadamia Nut Oil
- Is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, including Oleic Acid (Omega 9), which are very moisturizing, regenerating and softening on the skin. These fatty acids also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) in Macadamia nut oil helps to restore the skin's barrier function and reduce water loss.
AHA Fruit Acids (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) are natural acids derived from fruits such as oranges & lemons that exfoliate & increase the absorption of your skin while diminishing the effects of sun, hyperpigmentation & skin discoloration to the face.
- Exfoliation - Act as chemical exfoliate, which help to loosen & get rid of the dead skin cells on your skin's surface. Regular exfoliation helps keep your complexion naturally bright by preventing a buildup of dead skin cells that dull your skin.
- Skin Lightening Effects - Sun damage, scars & other health problems can lead to hyperpigmentation & skin discoloration on your face. Can help to inhibit melanin formation & remove discolorations that leave your skin tone dark.
- Increases Absorption - Surface debris & dead skin inhibits your skin's ability to absorb the active ingredients in your skincare creams & serums. Removes these surface deposits to expose the underlying cells. The can optimize your skin's absorption levels so you get the maximum results from our natural skincare products.
- Fewer Wrinkles - Can reduce the severity of surface lines & wrinkles. The acids take off the top, damaged layer of skin, revealing less-damaged skin beneath & allowing for the regrowth of skin cells. The acids also may enhance your body's production of collagen, the protein that plumps & firms the skin surface.
Our Pumpkin Alpha Hydroxy & Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask consists of the following Fruit Acids:
- 31% Lactic acid: natural acid derived from milk, fruit, vegetables and other plants, that is much gentler and less irritating than glycolic acid, it also hydrates, increases natural barrier lipids in the outer layer of skin, and lightens and brightens skin for those with age spots or darkened areas.
- 15% Glycolic acid (derived from cane sugar): has the smallest molecules in the group so is able to penetrate skin deeply and easily, making it the most effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness and more.
- 3% Citric acid: An antioxidant derived from lemons and oranges that is wonderful for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun damage, wrinkles & dark spots. Reduces the process of aging & reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- 1% tartaric acid from extracts of grape, lemon, passion fruit & pineapple: Gives skin a smoother appearance and more translucency with a gentle "glow" because a smoother skin surface reflects light better.
Simply Radiant| Organic Skin Care| Natural Skin Care| Vegan Skin Care| Best Organic Skin Care Products, a women owned, family owned company.
WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT?
- Synthetic Dyes
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
As a bonus, I’ve added a skin renewal complex that acts as a calming exfoliator (yeast extract and Algae Extract) that increases firmness of skin, clarity, reduces sagging, anti-aging.
• Skin Renewal Complex is a calming skin exfoliator, increases firmness of skin, clarity, reduces sagging, anti-aging. In vivo & in vitro tests shows an increase of cell renewal like AHA’s without irritation, improvement in skin firmness by 55%, skin clarity by 35%, a 55% reduction in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and a 25% reduction in sagging. Skin Renewal Complex has a calming effect on the skin.
Purified Water, Witch Hazel*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Vitamin E (d-alpha), Vegan Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Vera*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Salicylic acid, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Skin Renewal Complex, AHA Fruit Acids, Xanthan Gum, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate (natural preservative), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Essential Oils of Bergamot, Jasmine, Lavender & Ylang Ylang.
*CERTIFIDE ORGANIC INGREDIENT
How to Use
Wash your face with a mild cleanser or facial wash and luke warm water, followed by a mild astringent. After washing your face, pat it dry with a towel.
After the face is primed, you can apply the mask to the face, carefully avoiding the sensitive eye and mouth areas. After the mask is applied, you should typically leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes to let it do its work. The mask is a powerful exfoliant, and it will gently lift the outer layers of the skin to reveal the younger-looking skin underneath. If this is your first time using the mask, leave it on for 5 minutes or less to make sure your skin is not sensitive to it.
Wash the mask off with warm water. Then splash with cool water to close the pores.
You will see the results immediately, and you can feel a noticeable improvement in your skin’s texture. The last step is the moisturizing process (if you do this at night, use the night cream, if you do this in the morning, use the daily moisturizer) to combat the dryness that is a natural result of the aha acid mask.
people are currently looking at this product