SRB Skin Care Inc
Organic Retinol Serum 5% Face Serum
ONLY 130 LEFT
Tired of Tired Skin, Wrinkles & Fine Lines? You don’t have to be!
with Hyaluronic Acid & Palmitoyl Tripeptide 38
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
- No chemical preservatives
- No pesticides
- No chemical fertilizers
- No Fragrances
This Organic Retinol Serum with 5% microencapsulated vitamin A helps to repair sun damage, lift brown spots, smooth the skin and reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, and large pores over time.
It is formulated for sensitive skin types and for those whose skin has been unable to tolerate prescription forms of vitamin A retinoids.
This Retinol Serum is great for oily or skin, or for those who prefer to apply a separate moisturizer in addition to their serum.
Our Retinol Serum with microencapsulated vitamin A derivative targets problems like wrinkling and hyperpigmentation, yet it's just as effective for oily skin.
Anything that builds collagen and firms up the skin, like retinol, will help keep pores tighter so that they create and emit less oil.
Tighter pores, therefore, help downplay any shine that may form on the skin. When used regularly, this serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots in addition to controlling oil production.
This exceptional serum performs a synergy of anti-aging actives and contains 5% of stable, time-released microencapsulated retinol to engage the retinol receptors for 8 hours while you sleep. The skin thickening properties of retinol are enhanced by a potent firming combination of Argireline and Matrixyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide – 38, Carrot Seed Oil, and Squalane Oil (from olives) to accelerate smoothing and brightening. These are carried deep into the skin for maximum effectiveness.
The more you use this serum, the better your skin will look. If you’re serious about wanting to improve the look and feel of your skin’s texture without downtime, this retinol serum is perfect for you. The result is beautiful, younger-looking, healthy skin.
- Microencapsulated Retinol – 5% (pure and bioactive) repairs visible damage while reducing the look of wrinkles and large pores.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 & Argirlene - encourages tighter, firmer skin by strengthening chain links that hold skin layers together.
- Carrot Seed, Jojoba Oil, & Squalane Oil - provides hydrating & soothing relief to keep skin calm.
- Hydrolyzed Baoboa Protein - helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin while also promoting the restoration of mature skin.
POWERFUL ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS – Our formula combines the time-tested benefits of microencapsulated retinol and hyaluronic acid with Palmitoyl Tripeptide -38, an advanced anti-aging peptide that has shown extraordinary clinical results. Together with rich base ingredients, this blends deeply hydrates while renewing and defending skin from visible signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines & age spots.
HYDRATE, RESTORE & PROTECT - Retinol, hyaluronic acid, and Palmitoyl Tripeptide - 38 reduce wrinkle depth, fine lines, and age spots, while rich base ingredients provide intense hydration while soothing and protecting skin from aging caused by UV and free radical exposure. The green tea extract in this formula also includes moisturizing ceramides and l-ascorbic acid, a highly active form of antioxidant Vitamin C, which ramps up collagen production and brightens skin.
IRRITATION-FREE RETINOL - Our cream is designed to provide maximum anti-aging benefits without causing drying, peeling, redness, and other irritation that is common among creams containing retinol. Our base formulation is loaded with natural soothing, hydrating, and healing ingredients to counteract the irritation that may result from the daily application of retinol. The pure retinol in this non-stinging serum is encapsulated to allow for times delivery to the skin, which results in less irritation.
Microencapsulated Retinol (Vitamin A) - 5% (pure and bioactive) repairs visible damage while reducing the look of wrinkles and large pores.
- Clinical studies have shown that micro-encapsulated retinol is protected from degradation and its absorption into the skin is enhanced several times over non-encapsulated retinol. It delivers retinol gradually, so a sustained and long-lasting release is achieved.
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, improving the appearance of skin texture while helping keep the skin thicker
- Maintains the elasticity of the skin, slowing the breakdown of collagen, which helps keep the skin firm
- Lightens brown spots caused by sun exposure and age
- Retinoids can speed up the cell turnover of the skin, which helps even out skin discoloration and smooths the skin
Fact #1: With continued use, vitamin A slowly improves the skin’s appearance. It smooths the skin’s texture by lessening visible wrinkles, lines, acne scar indents, large pores, scarring, and brown spots.
Fact #2: Natural Retinol is considered to be 20 times less potent than prescription tretinoin since it’s time-released. This means it’s delivered into the skin slowly, over a period of hours, instead of all at once upon application (as retinoids are). This is why retinol users often experience less irritation. Therefore, natural retinol is ideal for sensitive, reactive skin types and those with less sun damage. Although natural retinol is gentler, natural retinol is still extremely effective and can deliver the same results as a prescription with long-term use.
Retinol (or retinoids) do not deliver visible results quickly, so you MUST be patient and not give up. Unlike an exfoliating acid peel that delivers immediate results, vitamin A works incredibly slowly to create change in the skin. For most, you won’t start seeing improved textural changes until 2-4 months of use. With continued use, you’ll see more and more positive changes. Do not give up. Stick with it!
For our formula, we focused on oils that have a rating of 2 or lower specifically to make it applicable for even acne-prone/oily skin types.
- Rose Hip Oil - 1 comedogenic rating
- Jojoba Oil - 2 comedogenic rating
- Almond Oil - 2 comedogenic rating
- Squalane Oil - 0-1 comedogenic rating
The comedogenic (pore-clogging )scores range from 0 to 5:
- 0: will not clog pores at all
- 1: the very low likelihood of clogging pores
- 2: the moderately low likelihood of clogging pores
- 3: the moderate likelihood of clogging pores
- 4: fairly high likelihood of clogging pores
- 5: the highest likelihood of clogging pores
ROSEHIP SEED OIL*, VITAMIN A (MICROENCAPSULATED RETINOL), ALOE VERA*, WITCH HAZEL* (NON-ALCOHOL), ORGANIC PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORGANIC PAPAYA LEAF EXTRACT, ORGANIC PINEAPPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, ARGIRELENE, LIQUID ANTI-AGING THERAPY, HYDROLYZED BAOBOB PROTEIN, GREEN TEA EXTRACT*, PALMITOYL TRIPEPETIDE - 38, JOJOBA OIL*, SQUALANE OIL* (FROM OLIVES), SWEET ALMOND OIL*, CARROT SEED OIL*, VEGAN HYALURONIC ACID, LAVENDER & ROSE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OILS*, OPTIPHEN PLUS.
Our Retinol Plus Hyaluronic Acid & Palmitoyl Tripeptide – 38 Cream is made with the following ingredients:
- Similar to the effects of products used by dermatologists but with no risk of paralyzing the muscle. It will only penetrate your skin to a certain degree and block the nerve receptor.
- Has been proven to be effective in reducing wrinkles; it works by relaxing the tense of the skin.
- Rich in vitamin A, B & E that helps maintain moisture levels of the skin with quick absorption without blocking the pores.
- Renews skin cells & invigorates the skin ensuring younger, fresher more radiant skin.
- Reduces Dark Circles, Dark eyelids & Crow’s feet
- Removes Impurities & Dead Skin Cells
- Helps reduce inflammation, itching & redness in the skin, making it softer & smoother
- Helps improve blood circulation & tightens up dull, aged skin.
- Rich in many different vitamins, it does an incredible job at combating the early signs of aging, and due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it can reduce redness and inflammation.
- Easily absorbed into the skin, without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue, it’s great for all skin types and will leave your skin nice and smooth.
- Packed with lots of vitamin C, it’s especially good for fighting signs of aging as it helps to stimulate collagen production in the skin while also promoting the restoration of mature skin.
- High in antioxidants which helps protect your skin from UV rays, pollution, and stress, keeping skin cells healthy.
- Protects from free radicals produced by UV radiation, which can decrease skin damage from UV exposure.
- Has moisturizing vitamin E and protective vitamin C, which works together to help encourage healing and to rejuvenate skin cells, and bring new life to the skin.
- Has the ability to balance both dry and oily skin! It gives skin just enough moisture without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types.
- Helps repair the effects of aging & environmental factors.
- The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits include helping reduce acne while fighting the signs of aging.
- The active constituents in Green Tea are the Catechin – Polyphenols which are potent antioxidants.
- (HA) is a polysaccharide & a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations occurring in tissues such as skin, cartilage & eyes. Providing protection to cell structures.
- Feeding new HA to the skin may help hydrate skin's intercellular reservoir, raising skin's moisture level, & smoothing down age lines.
- Topically, it helps to preserve the characteristics of youthful & healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity & tone.
*JOJOBA OIL - Helps regulate the amount of sebum (what you see as oil) your skin makes, creating less oil. It creates moisture without that greasy feeling.
*Lavender Essential Oil - Soothes & Heals
- Helps alleviate the effects of stress, anxiety & mental fatigue.
- As an antiseptic kill attacks the bacteria causing the acne infections
- As an anti-inflammatory reduce swelling & general skin inflammation.
- Stimulates skin cell formation to help heal damaged skin and reduce age spots.
*Liquid Pro AntiAging Therapy - 26 Vitamins, 72 Plant Minerals, 11 amino acids that Strengthen, Rejuvenate & Protect = Reparative Anti-Aging
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 also referred to as Matrix Synthe’6
- Improves the appearance of skin relief, fine lines, and wrinkles from the inside particularly on the forehead and crow's feet.
- In-vitro studies have shown that palmitoyl tripeptide-38 can promote the formation of synthesis of six major proteins including collagen I, II, IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid, and laminin 5 matrix proteins that occur in the connective tissue.
- Not only does it stimulate the synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid, but it also assists the body’s natural regeneration process helping skin retain its youthful firmness, suppleness, and radiant glow.
- Considered to be one of the best essential oils for aging, & has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.
- Help reduce wrinkles, fight skin infection, promote skin healing, and boost the regeneration of skin cells.
- Full of vitamins E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Combats free radicals that cause damage, & helps improve skin tone, texture, and pigmentation.
- Deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rosehip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
- Vitamin A is known to fight acne due to its properties such as helping to prevent dead skin cells from clogging pores.
- Is a nourishing skin toner that helps minimize the appearance of pores due to the essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to help revive and nourish dull skin.
- Has the ability to completely and rapidly penetrate the skin to deliver powerful antioxidants which help to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fights free radicals and prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots promotes cell growth and is antibacterial.
- Is non-comedonal, which means that it will not clog pores and may help restore the proper balance of the skin’s oils.
- Has anti-bacterial properties, which may reduce the symptoms of existing acne without causing redness, stinging, or peeling.
- Not only hydrates and softens the skin but creates a barrier between the skin and the environment so the skin can better retain moisture as it protects the external layer of the epidermis at the same time.
- This natural astringent can help control it by reducing inflammation and decreasing oil and redness. It can lessen bacteria growth on the skin while speeding up the healing of scars, scabs, and infection
- thanks to its tannins and polyphenols which are known to inhibit the proliferation of melanoma cells, helping to protect healthy skin cells as you age.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Rosehip Seed Oil*, Vitamin A (Microencapsulated Retinol), Aloe Vera Gel*, Witch Hazel* (non-alcohol), Distilled Water, Argireline, Liquid Anti-Aging Therapy, Hydrolyzed Baobob Protein, Green Tea Extract*, Palmitoyl Tripepetide - 38, Jojoba Oil*, Squalane Oil* (from Olives), Sweet Almond Oil*, Carrot Seed Oil*, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Lavender Essential Oil*, Rose Geranium Essential Oil*, Optiphen Plus (natural preservative).
How To Use
Nighttime use - A little goes a long way with this serum. After cleansing and patting down your face at night, wait a few minutes to guarantee that your skin is totally dry—damp skin can interfere with how much retinol is absorbed, which can result in irritation—then squeeze a pea-size dab of retinol into your palm. Using your fingers, smooth the retinol over your face, starting first with your forehead, then moving on to your nose, cheeks, and chin.
After a full 20 minutes has passed, smooth on your usual serums and moisturizers, making sure to avoid any acne-fighting products (a.k.a. anything that includes benzoyl peroxides or salicylic acids)
Proudly handmade in Texas, USA
Fulfilled by our friends at SRB Skin Care Inc
Please allow 7 business days for your order to arrive. We make our products in small batches to ensure the highest quality. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
EASY RETURNSSimply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
people are currently looking at this product